ubl message

Subject: Any comments on the propose Explanatory Nots for the UBL 2.1 PAS submission to ISO-IEC JTC1

OASIS have drafted a short explanatory note for JTC 1 about the PAS submission of UBL 2.1 and asked us for any comments.  I have uploaded a copy of this draft (with my comments) to:

https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/download.php/52284/UBL%20PAS%20Explanatory%20Note%20INTERNAL%20DRAFT%20%20v3%20%202014.docx

Please read this and send any comments  (to this UBL list) before Feb 26th so we can finalize this on the call(s) that day.

Note: we are not 'approving' this - it is just an opportunity to provide feedback for OASIS.

Regards
Tim McGrath
tim.mcgrath@documentengineeringservices.com
Fremantle, Western Australia