ubl message

Subject: Sanity check review draft of UBL conformance to CCTS document

I have published a review draft for a sanity check of our new committee note:

  "UBL Conformance to ebXML CCTS ISO/TS 15000-5:2005 Version 1.0"
  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=52780

What I am looking for is any feedback requiring changes before creating the voting documents. Please respond in the next 24 hours and then I will create the voting documents tomorrow at this time.

We will then have both the Committee Note Draft and the final Committee Note posted for voting during next week's calls.

I am asking OASIS TC Administration about publishing only the PDF version of this document, as I see no utility for this document to also have XML and HTML renditions. The XML is helpful for our other work products where the document is the hub of a suite of files. Here we have only a discussion paper. Let me know if you think the other renditions are useful, but as I see it, the PDF is self-contained and there is no need to download a ZIP file for all of the dependencies (CSS stylesheets, DocBook stylesheets, etc.).

Thank you for your timely review of this document.

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/udemy.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile:      http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about |