ubl message

Subject: No UBL teleconference this week; call scheduled for next week

Fellow UBL TC members,

As agreed a few weeks ago, and since no-one has requested that we have one, there is no UBL teleconference this week.

BTW, further to our committee's nomination:

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201407/msg00006.html

... I have decided to make the drive down to Boston (only 7 hours) just in case our committee wins. It would be nice to be there to acknowledge OASIS's choice, or at least thank them for their nomination.

We are planning to have our regularly-scheduled teleconferences next week, August 3.

"See" you then!

Free 5-hour lecture: http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.            http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                   mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |