ubl message

Subject: RE: [ubl] Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 6 August 2014 14:00UTC

Roberto,

Could you describe in some more detail why you would like to have this?

If I would raise an invoice/creditnote that spans multiple PO’s then I would list the PO/POLine reference on each invoice line and not on the header level. (I would not even populate that in the header, even in very simple cases)

And my assumption is that each InvoiceLine can only point to one POLine. If I have multiple PO Line from different orders that I would like to invoice then I would still separate them on invoice level. It could be that pricing/discounts can be different between those lines even if the item is the same.

Even if you would have multiple PO references at header level, then the recipient would not know which order a specific line relates to. So they will have difficulty processing the invoice  and would still need to find the lower level (POLine/InvoiceLine) reference for matchings purposes in their accounts payable system.

But maybe you have a different use-case that I am not thinking about.

Kees Duvekot

Van: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:ubl@lists.oasis-open.org] Namens Javest IMAP
Verzonden: woensdag 6 augustus 2014 7:22
Aan: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello UBL TC,

I raise the need to have more PO references in the Invoice/CreditNote header to meet actual needs.

cac:OrderReference (0..n)

Il 06/08/2014 3.58, G. Ken Holman ha scritto:

  - what technical issues need to be addressed?
    - are any schema changes needed?

Best regards

Roberto Cisternino

JAVEST By Roberto Cisternino

P.IVA: IT01290640117
C.F.: CSTRRT68M06E463H

Document Engineering Services, Director Associate
OASIS Member
TESISQUARE Partner

Mobile: +39 328 2148123
Skype: roberto.cisternino.ubl-itlsc