ubl message

Subject: Re: SV: [ubl] Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 6 August 2014 14:00UTC

Dear Ken/Roberto/all

We too have users (several actually) who require to reference more than
one purchase order from an invoice. It is a convenience both for the
buyers and suppliers to be able to bill products and services from several
purchase orders in one big invoice. They argue that it simplifies their
payment processes. We even have a user (at least one) where the relation
between purchase orders and invoices is many to many.

We use the AdditionalDocumentReference element to support these processes.
We haven't had a requirement from these users to automatically match
invoice items to order items.

Best regards,

Kenneth