ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] UBL next steps at JTC 1

Fellow UBL TC members,

Further to the request from OASIS (copied below), please find attached draft responses to recommend to OASIS as formal dispositions of the comments raised during the review of ISO/IEC DIS 19845, as summarized in JTC 1/N12314.

Per our minutes, these have been compiled for review and acceptance by the TC before sending to OASIS with the recommendation they be forwarded to JTC 1. As they have been prepared ahead of schedule, please make the time to review these before our next teleconferences and we should be able to make the recommendations to OASIS a week before we originally planned.

Thank you for your attention to this important matter.