ubl message

Subject: Face-to-face details

For those attending the face-to-face on Monday in Stockholm, the location is Hornsgatan 15, the same location as UBL International on Tuesday:

  http://www.UBLconference.com/201412/venue.html

See you there!

. . . . . . Ken

At 2014-11-24 11:15 -0500, G. Ken Holman wrote:
Fellow UBL TC members,

In light of the face-to-face next week on December 1, there are no teleconferences this week.

I note that all the usual suspects have voting privileges for the meeting. Well done. I will postpone any resolutions until late afternoon so as to be timely for members dialing in from west of the Atlantic. Of course any time anyone wishes to participate remotely just email me on the day and I'll start up the committee conference line:

     https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/714594514

Other than that, we will agree on an agenda at the start of the meeting, which I am setting for 09:00 (though I will try to be there by 08:00 to set up and greet early arrivals; if we get pleasantries finished early we can start the hard work right at 09:00).

Safe travels to all!

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |