ubl message

Subject: ACTION Re: Minutes of Atlantic UBL TC call 4 February 2015 15:00UTC - voting meeting

At 2015-02-04 13:30 -0500, I wrote:
MINUTES OF ATLANTIC UBL TC TELECONFERENCE WEDNESDAY 4 FEBRUARY 2015 15:00UTC
UBL Naming and Design Rules Version 3.0
  - we need to supply OASIS TC Administration with a list of interested
    external parties who should be notified of the public review

I was incorrect thinking we had a few days to compile this ... the list is supposed to be forwarded with the request for the public review.

I've filed the request indicating that the list of contacts is pending.

ACTION: Please forward to me ASAP the names and email addresses of people or organizations that you think should be included in the OASIS announcement of the public review. I am starting with an empty list as I don't know the current players involved with the various organizations you folks have.

Thank you for your quick action on this.

Free 5-hour lecture:  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/links/video.htm |
Crane Softwrights Ltd.             http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G. Ken Holman                    mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |
Google+ profile:       http://plus.google.com/+GKenHolman-Crane/about |