ubl message

Subject: Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 18 May 2016 14:00UTC

Agenda for Atlantic UBL TC call 18 May 2016 14:00UTC
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=2016-05-18T14:00:00

CONFERENCING INFO

   https://www2.gotomeeting.com/join/714594514
   https://app.gotomeeting.com/?meetingid=714594514

   Use your microphone and speakers (VoIP) - a headset is
   recommended. Or call in using your telephone.

   Australia: +61 (0) 2 9037 1944
   Austria: +43 (0) 7 2088 0034
   Belgium: +32 (0) 28 08 9321
   Canada: +1 (647) 977-5956
   Denmark: +45 (0) 69 91 80 05
   Finland: +358 (0) 931 58 1746
   France: +33 (0) 182 880 780
   Germany: +49 (0) 892 2061 159
   Ireland: +353 (0) 15 290 180
   Italy: +39 0 699 26 68 58
   Netherlands: +31 (0) 208 908 267
   New Zealand: +64 (0) 9 442 7358
   Norway: +47 21 54 32 44
   Spain: +34 911 23 0850
   Sweden: +46 (0) 852 500 612
   Switzerland: +41 (0) 435 0006 96
   United Kingdom: +44 (0) 203 535 0611
   United States: +1 (773) 945-1031

   Access Code: 714-594-514
   Meeting ID: 714-594-514
   Audio PIN (deprecated): Shown after joining the meeting

Pacific teleconference attendance:

  Kenneth Bengtsson
  G. Ken Holman (convener)
  Tim McGrath

  Regrets received in advance:

   Andy Schoka

REFERENCING THE SPECIFICATION

    - the following should be used as a specific citation:
      OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) v2.1 (ISO/IEC 19845:2015)
    - the following would be used for a general (any version) citation:
      OASIS UBL (ISO/IEC 19845)
    - the canonical documents are available in the OASIS repository:
      http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/os-UBL-2.1/
    - the ISO/IEC catalogue entry is found at:
      http://www.iso.org/iso/catalogue_detail.htm?csnumber=66370
    - the ISO/IEC document and attachments are found at:
      http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/

STANDING ITEMS

   Additions to events calendar: http://ubl.xml.org/events
    - no new events to add at this time

   Review of Pacific call minutes (copied below as agenda items)
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201605/msg00023.html

   Review of Atlantic call minutes
      https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201605/msg00012.html

  Membership status review
    <https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#membership>https://www.oasis-open.org/policies-guidelines/tc-process#membership
    https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/membership.php?wg_abbrev=ubl
    <https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/members/roster.php?num_items=80>https://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl/members/roster.php?num_items=80

    - voting status is determined by the following:
      - existing voting members must not miss two consecutive meetings to
        maintain voting status
      - non-voting members must attend two consecutive meetings to obtain
        voting status
      - members formally on leave by prior request must not attend and
        their voting status is not impacted
   - committee officers (alphabetical):
      - Jon Bosak (secretary)
      - G. Ken Holman (co-chair)
      - Tim McGrath (co-chair)
    - current UBL TC voting member list (alphabetical) and relationships:
      - Oriol Bausa
        - Member OASIS BDXR, Member OASIS ebXML, Editor TC434 Validation
      - Kenneth Bengtsson
        - Chair OASIS BDXR, Member OASIS ebXML
      - Kees Duvekot
        - Member OASIS BDXR
      - G. Ken Holman
        - Member OASIS BDXR, CA Member JTC 1/SC32, CA Expert UN/CEFACT
      - Ole Madsen
        - DK Member CEN/TC440, CEN/TC440 Liaison JTC 1/SC 32
      - Tim McGrath
        - EESPA Observer CEN/TC434, AU Expert UN/CEFACT
      - Andy Schoka
        - Member ISO/TC204, US Member JTC 1/SC 32

UBL 2.2

 - at the 2016-01-27 meeting it was agreed the new deadline for finalized
   content submissions for UBL 2.2 consideration is May 31, 2016
   - note that when we meet this new deadline, the first publicly-visible
     test schemas for 2.2 will be ready sometime in June 2016
 - Andy monitoring requirements for transportation documents
 - Kees monitoring requirements for post-award documents
 - Ole monitoring requirements for pre-award documents
 - Tim identified the need to approach OASIS regarding the most efficient
   process to produce the required ISO layout for any revision to a PAS
   submission, thus applying to the ISO submission of UBL 2.2
 - comments have arrived and have been logged as JIRA tickets:
   - tender receipt
     https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-22
   - freight credit note
     https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-23
 - please review all JIRA tickets for any ideas regarding missing bits

Naming and Design Rules

 - public reviews are now complete

   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201604/msg00004.html

 - comments received on BD-NDR:

   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201604/msg00003.html
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201605/msg00000.html
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201605/msg00004.html
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201605/msg00008.html

 - comments received on UBL-NDR:

   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl-comment/201604/msg00002.html
   https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201605/msg00005.html

 - proposed comment resolution document for BD-NDR:

   - https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58133

   - these comments have been folded into a working draft posted here:

     - https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58140

   - does the committee accept the comment resolutions as drafted in
     preparation for a voting document at our next meeting?
   - Ken will respond immediately after this meeting to each of the public
     comment submitters pointing them to the draft

 - proposed comment resolution document for UBL-NDR:

   - https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58135

   - these comments have been folded into a working draft posted here:

     - https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58141

   - does the committee accept the comment resolutions as drafted in
     preparation for a voting document at our next meeting?
   - Ken will respond immediately after this meeting to the public comment
     submitter pointing them to the draft

JIRA tickets
<https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?filter=11670>https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?filter=11670 (note that the view can
   be changed using the box icon at top right; the list view provides the most
   summary information, without the detail view obscuring the screen space)
   - when creating tickets, remember to distinguish the following components
     by how they are described to be used as categories:
<https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-panel>https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:components-panel
   - Roberto has commented on two of the tickets:
     - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-2
       - withdrawn
         - https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201605/msg00017.html
     - https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-18
   - members please note to discuss ticket issues as comments to the ticket so
     that we can audit the discussion when making decisions about the ticket,
     without having to find the discussion on the main mail list

UBL TC next steps

  - what promotional issues need to be addressed?
  - do we need a travelling road show along the lines of UBL International?
  - can anyone volunteer to create more short video segments to be shared?

TC CONCALL SCHEDULE

 Next meetings:

  2016-05-18 Pacific 01:00UTC/21:00EDT, Atlantic 14:00UTC/16:00CEST/10:00EDT
  2016-05-25 Pacific 01:00UTC/21:00EDT, Atlantic 14:00UTC/16:00CEST/10:00EDT
  2016-06-01 Pacific 01:00UTC/21:00EDT, Atlantic 14:00UTC/16:00CEST/10:00EDT
  2016-06-08 No meeting
  2016-06-15 Pacific 01:00UTC/21:00EDT, Atlantic 14:00UTC/16:00CEST/10:00EDT
  2016-06-22 Pacific 01:00UTC/21:00EDT, Atlantic 14:00UTC/16:00CEST/10:00EDT
  2016-06-29 Pacific 01:00UTC/21:00EDT, Atlantic 14:00UTC/16:00CEST/10:00EDT

 Will anyone be requesting a leave of absence in the near future?  For
 privacy reasons, this discussion will be kept off of the minutes.

 TC calendar:
 <http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/calendar.php?wg_abbrev=ubl>http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/calendar.php?wg_abbrev=ubl

 TC calendar iCal subscription link:
<http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup_feeds/ical/my_vcalendar.ics?token=fa658a7994a6cefb10c10be09e139af3&workgroup_id=50>http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup_feeds/ical/my_vcalendar.ics?token=fa658a7994a6cefb10c10be09e139af3&workgroup_id=50

OTHER BUSINESS

 - as comes forward

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |