ubl message

Subject: Open status changes of all JIRA tickets for UBL 2.2

Fellow UBL TC members,

I have opened up all of the tickets that will be in or need to be considered for UBL 2.2, and deferred the previously open ones that are not:

UBL-1 Open Documents for integrating supply chain
UBL-2 Open Documents for party information exchange
UBL-6 Open Create NDR 3.0 standard
UBL-7 Open Adding OrderChangeDocumentReference to OrderResponse/OrderResponseSimple documents
UBL-9 Open Spelling mistake in element name for cbc:PartecipationPercent
UBL-13 Open open dialogue with World Customs Organization Data Model team to discuss alignment UBL-14 Open Problem with "Text" in UBL 2.1 spreadsheet formula; schemas not affected UBL-15 Open Problem with "URI" in UBL 2.1 spreadsheet formula; schemas not affected UBL-16 Open Allow for requested document distribution in Waybill and Bill of Lading document types
UBL-17 Open Empty schema fragment in the distribution
UBL-18 Open Allign CreditNote with Invoice document around withholding tax information
UBL-19 Open Minor changes based on applying new NDR to UBL 2.1
UBL-20 Open Updating the W3C Digital Signature support
UBL-21 Open Pre-award documents will need to engage the language code list in the second-pass validation
UBL-22 Open Comment submission from Norway re: tender receipt
UBL-23 Open Comment submission re: freight credit note
UBL-24 Open Comment submission re: document version history
UBL-25 Open Pre-award SC put the changes forward to the TC
UBL-26 Open Handle Encryption
UBL-27 Open Code lists for UBL 2.2

Go to JIRA and under "Status: All", select only the "Open" tickets to get the above list:

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?filter=11670

(Remember at the right of the screen is the short pull-down menu to give you a "List" view of all tickets rather than the default "Detail" view)

These tickets are closed, or don't apply to creating 2.2:

UBL-3 Deferred Emphasis on calculation model for guidelines
UBL-4 Deferred Should the TC be creating "standard" subsets?
UBL-5 Closed Prototype IDD 2.1 from IDD 2.0 and upload to Google Spreadsheet
UBL-8 Closed Refer to multiple orders in Invoice and Credit Note header
UBL-10 Closed Business Document Header/Envelope
UBL-11 Closed Revision Methodology as a Committee Note
UBL-12 Closed To demonstrate and assist in the interfacing of EDI systems to XML technology in the international transport freight and logistics domain

As we do not have a meeting on June 22 because half of the voting members are away at meetings, I'm going to go ahead and start implementing what is already decided to be in 2.2 for the first working draft. I'll also include the proposed pre-award items ... if you think anything in the pre-award items shouldn't be there, speak up now (preferred) or after the first draft.

I'm not going to make the next meeting a voting meeting ... but we will have the draft to look over and work on.

Time is of the essence if we want to make up for our delayed closing of input for the first public review. I hope that at our next meeting (June 29) we can decide what we will do for the first public review and I will try to have a package ready for the following meeting (July 6) for voting.

With this in mind, I urge all members to please review all the tickets and add any comments that you think will further progress the tickets towards a well-defined action for the first public review.

Please try to clear your schedules to participate in the next few meetings. We can't let the schedule slip more through our fingers.

Thanks!

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G Ken Holman _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |