ubl message

Subject: Another UBL 2.2 working draft snapshot based on UBL 2.1 objects

I've just uploaded another working draft of UBL 2.2 using only the UBL 2.1 objects, this time with a hacked documentation file and some minor cleanup to the artefacts:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58421

For the documentation I did a fair sweep of changing UBL 2.1 to UBL 2.2, keeping UBL 2.1 where it quickly made sense. I may have gone too far, though. Please do not hesitate to tell me that I missed something or removed something I should not have.

Nevertheless, we now have a working draft of the UBL 2.2 hub document that people can start marking up to be changed.

Please remember, the documentation is almost as important as the artefacts, and we can't leave the documentation until the end. Please try to keep it to-of-mind and submit your additions to me for inclusion and Tim for editing (actually, everyone should be editing).

Thanks!

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G Ken Holman _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |