ubl message

Subject: Fwd: [ubl] Groups - Ballot closed: "Approve Business Document Naming and Design Rules Version 1.0 as a Committee Specification"

Members of the UBL TC,

As you can see, your ballot to approve Business Document Naming and Design Rules Version 1.0 as a Committee Specification has passed.

TC Admin will now publish and announce the CS. TC Admin JIRA ticket https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2405 has been opened to manage this work.

We'll let you know when it is ready. Meanwhile, congratulations on reaching this milestone. Let me know if you have any questions.

Best,

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <tc_admin@oasis-open.org>
Date: Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 8:02 PM
To: chet.ensign@oasis-open.org

"Approve Business Document Naming and Design Rules Version 1.0 as a Committee Specification" has closed.
Ballot Title: Approve Business Document Naming and Design Rules Version 1.0 as a Committee Specification

Question
Do members of the UBL TC approve Business Document Naming and Design Rules Version 1.0 [1] as a Committee Specification?

Voting Results
7 of 7 eligible voters cast their vote before the deadline. - Yes received 7 Votes - No received 0 Votes - Abstain received 0 Votes The ballot received 0 comments.

Amendment Text
Amendment Posted on Friday, 8 July 2016: I corrected the number of eligible voting members. The TC actually has 7. At least 5 have to vote Yes to pass and no more than 1 may vote No.

Description
This ballot requires a Special Majority Vote [2]. The TC roster currently lists 8 voting members. In order to pass, at least 6 members have to vote Yes and no more than 2 members may vote No.

[1] URI for the specification

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/Business-Document-NDR/v1.0/csd02/Business-Document-NDR-v1.0-csd02.html

[2] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process-2010-07-28.php#dSpecialMajority

View Results

Group: OASIS Universal Business Language (UBL) TC
Date Opened: Friday, 8 July 2016 @ 12:00 am UTC
Date Closed: Thursday, 14 July 2016 @ 11:59 pm UTC

Referenced Items
02948: Approve Business Document Naming and Design Rules Version 1.0 as a Committee Specification (12K) 2016-07-14 Download | View Details

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393