ubl message

Subject: Latest schemas with Pre-award additions included

Fellow UBL TC members,

We now have a library of 77 document types for UBL 2.2 (with more on the way):

  UBL 2.2 csd01wd04 20160724-2330z (artefacts only, no hub document)
  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58590
(see artefacts-ubl-2.2-csd01wd04-20160724-2330z/archive-only-not-in-final-distribution/check-ubl-2.2-csd01wd04.html for the report of all differences from UBL 2.1)

I have folded into this schema release all of the artefact-related tickets that were assigned to me up to today.

Previous worksheets are now locked for changes, so please don't try to modify any of the contents. The current working spreadsheet (today's snapshot in the above artefact ZIP) now has permissions for all voting and active members to modify it and is at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/185sbrn5rodJmu612GGI54_N0eQKNvKZhnoIgksM-MWI/edit

Previous versions of the spreadsheets now point to this current one.

I don't have sample instances for all 77 document types, but I've spot-checked a number of them and since they work I'm assuming the others will work as well.

Also, since no-one had worked on the other subcommittee spreadsheets based on UBL 2.1, I've recreated the subcommittee spreadsheets based on UBL 2.2 csd01wd04:

Party Information:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xHqSxwVWltIouYmv8jveqAbY7Dm2-82ZJLE04c0J0-8/edit

Post Award:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18-W_t27v5GoHNNxXNvgxRCOI-8AB1wUjEuo9zYZh61w/edit

Transportation:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1douMXRTPf9TzS2F22EWvxau5qtWHSPaq6tHA0L9i3UY/edit

Please work on your tickets with the above spreadsheets. We are running out of time.

And please remember you also have to update the documentation per the instructions at the front of the document:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/11Atj1Knidip35iwt_3hWgJlY7OhNhHh5OYCCx53mAYE/edit

Finally, if anyone is waiting on me for anything, then I have forgotten it, so please remind me. From where I stand, nobody has asked me for anything (and, I have no tickets assigned to me).

Here are our tickets:

   https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?filter=12972

Thank you.

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |