ubl message

Subject: Artefacts for UBL 2.2 csd01wd05 now ready

Fellow UBL TC members,

At the request of the Pre-award SC, I've created the artefacts for UBL 2.2 csd01wd05 with the change they made to the master spreadsheet and I've mounted them here:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=58594

This addresses ticket 35: https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-35

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |