ubl message

Subject: Pacific UBL teleconference cancelled

In anticipation of a lack of attendance at the Pacific call this week, I am cancelling it.

The Atlantic call is scheduled as usual and I'll post the agenda shortly.

. . . . .  Ken

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G Ken Holman _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |