ubl message

Subject: Suspension of UBL Pacific teleconferences

Fellow UBL TC members,

Until attendance warrants, UBL Pacific teleconferences are suspended. They will be revived based on demand.

Hopefully we will attract the attention of Asian, Australian and other Pacific coast members and find the need to resume the calls.

If you have questions regarding this, please bring them up at our Atlantic call.

Thanks!

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G Ken Holman _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |