ubl message

Subject: UBL 2.2 csd01wd10 ready to download

Fellow UBL TC members,

The package UBL-2.2-csd01wd10-20161105-2120z.zip is ready to be downloaded:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=59297

Incorporated in this working draft release is the following ticket:

  UBL-50 - Can we use the DigitalCapability document as TPA ?
  https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/UBL-50

This ticket is now "RESOLVED+Fixed" and must not be opened again. If you have any problems with how the above ticket have been addressed, please create (and remember to open!) a new ticket.

Here is the latest status of the remaining tickets:

  https://issues.oasis-open.org/issues/?filter=12972

All of these tickets are documentation. As discussed on Wednesday, the schema changes are now final for the first public review. But we cannot go to public review without the updated documentation.

As always, please let me know if you find anything wrong with the package. This is what we'll be going out to the public with, with updated examples and documentation.

Thanks!

Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |
Crane Softwrights Ltd. _ _ _ _ _ _ http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
G Ken Holman _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ mailto:gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com |