ubl message

Subject: Form submission from: Request a template / starter document

Submitted on Wednesday, January 4, 2017 - 03:47
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: G. Ken Holman
TC name: Universal Business Language
TC email address: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Work product title and version number: Business Document Naming and Design
Rules
Version 1.1
Work product abbreviation: Business-Document-NDR
Track: Standards Track Work Product
Abstract: This specification prescribes a set of naming and design rules used
create document model validation artefacts associated with abstract
information
bundles formally described using the Core Component Technical Specification
2.01
[CCTS] in either or both of XML documents using W3C Schema XSD files and
OASIS
Context/value association files, or/and JSON documents using
http://json-schema.org expressions.
Format: Please describe in Notes section
Chair(s): G. Ken Holman (gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com), Crane Softwrights
Ltd.
Editor(s):
Kenneth Bengtsson (kenneth@alfa1lab.com), Individual
Erlend Klakegg Bergheim (erlend.klakegg.bergheim@difi.no), Difi-Agency for
Public Management and eGovernment
G. Ken Holman (gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com), Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Namespace(s): N/A
Notes:
The DocBook of the initial working draft is prepared here:

     https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=59735

I'm filing this as a record of our creating a new work item and for TC Admin
approval of the cover page as drafted.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN