ubl message

Subject: Acknowledgment of Template / starter document request for Business Document Naming and Design Rules Version 1.1

Hi all,

OASIS TC Administration has reviewed the working draft structure for the new Work Product "Business Document Naming and Design Rules Version 1.1" as described in the TC's template request [1].

The document structure prepared by the UBL TC Editors using DocBook appears to follow all template guidelines.  Good work!

We'd like to remind the TC that the initial publication may consist of just the "csprd01" version, with no need for separate/duplicate publication of the "csd01" version, in cases where a Public Review is requested with the initial publication.  This is a fairly recent TC Admin process change.

We look forward to working with you to publish this new Work Product.

[1] https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/TCADMIN-2529
also ref: https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201701/msg00003.html

Best regards,
Paul
--
Paul Knight  - Tel: +1 781-883-1783
OASIS - Advancing open standards for the information society - Document Process Analyst