ubl message

Subject: Form submission from: Request a template / starter document

Submitted on Friday, January 6, 2017 - 20:39
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: G. Ken Holman
TC name: Universal Business Language
TC email address: ubl@lists.oasis-open.org
Work product title and version number: UBL 2.1 JSON Alternative
Representation
Version 1.0
Work product abbreviation: UBL-2.1-JSON-v1.0
Track: Non-Standards Track Work Product
Abstract: This committee note supplements the OASIS Universal Business
Language
version 2.1 release with an alternative expression of the UBL sample XML
documents in JSON syntax, and a JSON schema expression of all 65 XSD schemas
in
conformance to the OASIS Business Document Naming and Design Rules Version
1.1.
Template type: Basic (for most prose documents)
Format: Please describe in Notes section
Chair(s): G. Ken Holman (gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com), Crane Softwrights
Ltd.
Editor(s):
Kenneth Bengtsson (kenneth@alfa1lab.com), Individual
Erlend Klakegg Bergheim (erlend.klakegg.bergheim@difi.no), Difi-Agency for
Public Management and eGovernment
G. Ken Holman (gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com), Crane Softwrights Ltd.
Namespace(s): N/A
Notes:
The DocBook of the initial working draft is prepared here:

        https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=59747

I'm filing this as a record of our creating a new work item and for TC Admin
approval of the cover page as drafted.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN