ubl message

Subject: Re: UBL & PML (Promise Markup Language)

I apologize to UBL mail list readers that I failed to confirm that the post that I responded to was successfully posted to the UBL list. It wasn't, even though the "To" address included the UBL mail list in the original email I received. I assumed he was an OASIS member and so responded accordingly. I should have confirmed this before responding.

I have since asked him to use the Public Comment list.