ubl message

Subject: Requirements gathering for a future UBL 2.3

UBL Version 2.2 has begin its first public review of the scope of new documents added since the release of UBL 2.1 - ISO/IEC 19845:2015. UBL 2.2 has a target completion date of December 2017:

  https://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/ubl/201701/msg00019.html

The UBL committee recently opened requirements gathering for a future UBL 2.3 with a target completion date of December 2019. Please use the UBL TC Public Comment List to comment on UBL 2.2 and submit your requirements for UBL 2.3:

  http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/comments/form.php?wg_abbrev=ubl

As the committee progresses UBL 2.2 through the standardization phases and reviews, the scope of UBL 2.2 cannot change. We welcome requirements for future versions so that we can have a perspective of real-world needs and begin to work towards the next version even while the current version is being published.

Please refer to our governance procedures for more details regarding the proposal process:

http://docs.oasis-open.org/ubl/UBL-Governance/v1.0/cn01/UBL-Governance-v1.0-cn01.html

--
UBL introduction lecture - Exchange Summit - Orlando, FL - 2017-04-24 |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training @US$45: http://goo.gl/Dd9qBK |