ubl message

Subject: Announce: A UBL editing framework for the oXygenXML editor

Fellow UBL TC members,

For those of you who work with the http://www.oxygenxml.com editing tool, I have created a framework for three UBL vocabularies: UBL 2.1, UBL 2.2 csd01 and UBL 2.2 Pre-award csd02wd01pa01. The framework can be downloaded from here:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/ubl/#oxygenubl

I am planning improvements, so keep an eye out for any new releases of the tool here:

  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/resources/crane-resources.rss

... as I won't post notifications of updates to the mail list.

Please let me know (off list) if you have any questions or issues with this.

cc: UBL-Dev, UBL-TC, oxygen user list

--
UBL introduction lecture - Exchange Summit - Orlando, FL - 2017-04-24 |
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |