ubl message

Subject: Putative code list distribution for csd02wd02

Fellow UBL TC members,

I have created a package of code list default genericode files for our next distribution here:

  https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=61640

It needs to be checked thoroughly, please, so I hope someone can find the time to do so. Included in that ZIP is the latest version of the master metadata file.

I am now creating that ZIP file with the single push of a button. It fetches all of the resources it can (two have to be fetched by hand in advance), massages the content into genericode format using the identification elements from the master metadata file, then packages it up with the correct directories for inclusion in the distribution.

For disaster planning, I have posted the full sources and executables of my one-button generation environment on Github at:

  https://cranesoftwrights.github.io/resources/ubl/index.htm#codelists4ubl

I ran that environment myself to create the UBL distribution above, it isn't just a mockup.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you find any faults in the code lists.

Thanks!

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |