ubl message

Subject: Re: [ubl] Trying to understand DocumentReference from an implementer's perspective

Hi Ken

I think you need to use the cac:DocumentResponse/cac:DocumentReference/cac:Attachment/cac:ExternalReference/cbc:URI in order to add the URI to the document being referenced.

Best regards
Oriol Bausà

El 8 febr 2018, a les 4:58, G. Ken Holman <gkholman@CraneSoftwrights.com> va escriure:

Meanwhile, can someone please guide me where in a DocumentStatus document I am supposed to put the URI to the document I'm reporting the status of?