ubl message

Subject: Putative UBL 2.2 CS01 final files

Fellow UBL TC members,

In anticipation of no substantive comments arriving during CSPRD03, I have prepared the putative final version of the UBL 2.2 Committee Specification distribution:

Archive only:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=62678

This is the final go-around for all editing and any missed fixes before UBL 2.2 is locked down until UBL 2.3.

Please let me know if you find anything before this week's meeting. When I post the agenda I'll use the links above, but will change them before voting if anyone finds anything.

I confess my eyes are glazing over after spending so many hours on this ... please forgive me if you've found something, but please find it if you need to before we "go final".

Thanks, folks!

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |