ubl message

Subject: Small Business UBL Subcommittee Call For Members

Dear all,

With Ken Holman and Chet Ensign's help I have set up the Small Business UBL Subcommittee page on the OASIS website, and it is open for OASIS participants to join as members. Please feel free to share with contacts who may also be interested in participation.

You can review the charter and join the subcommittee from this page:
https://www.oasis-open.org/committees/sc_home.php?wg_abbrev=ubl-sbsc

In a week or two I'll contact all those who joined the subcommittee to establish a time for our inaugural meeting.  Our first item of business will to agree on our understanding of the charter, the scope of the work, and to more sharply define the proposed work outputs from this group.

I look forward to getting started.

Kind regards,
Matt Vickers.

--

Matt Vickers

Product - New Markets
Work (US) +1 (201) 685-0145 | Work (NZ) +64 (4) 887-9055 | Mobile (US) +1 (415) 579-7628
Twitter mattvarchar | Skype mattvarchar | LinkedIn mattvickers
Xero Inc, WeWork, 79 Madison Ave, L5, New York, NY 10016, USA
Xero - Beautiful accounting software
We're hiring! www.xero.com/careers
www.xero.com