ubl message

Subject: Cancellation of TC calls Wednesday September 12, UTC

Fellow UBL TC members,

Due to the lack of discourse at the TC level and the absence of a number of members who will be meeting together in Minneapolis, I am cancelling the TC-level teleconferences this Wednesday UTC, September 12 (Tuesday for the Americas for the Pacific Call).

I've seen very little activity on JIRA ... more needs to be done to progress the old tickets before we create new tickets. Please don't wait to add new tickets before addressing the old ones. It will help to progress the project if you can, please, handle the tickets that remain unaddressed.

Thank you for your attention to these details. We do not want the delay we had in 2.2 happen again in 2.3.

Have a good few weeks! See you in Zwolle (and via teleconference while there). Safe travels to those who will be there.

. . . . . Ken

--
Contact info, blog, articles, etc. http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/o/ |
Streaming hands-on XSLT/XPath 2 training class @ US$45 (5 hours free) |