uddi-comment message

Subject: Re: [uddi-comment] JWSDP UDDI REGISTRY

Hi Carlos,

I know you have already posted this message to the more focused forum for the
question. I am responding to the list so others can be similarly directed.

Please post product specific questions related to the UDDI registry server in
Java Web Services Developer Pack (JWSDP) [1] to the JAXR developer forum at:

The JAXR developer forum is also the place where issues related to the Java API
for XML Registries (JAXR) [1] are discussed. JAXR provides a standard Java API
for accessing UDDI V2 and other registries.

Thanks for using the Java Web Services Developer Pack and its implementation of
UDDI V2 registry server.

[1]  http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/webservicespack.html

[2] http://java.sun.com/xml/jaxr

--