uddi-dev message

Subject: Representing Hierarchical Value Sets (for example for uddi:uddi.org:categorization:types)

Title: Representing Hierarchical Value Sets (for example for uddi:uddi.org:categorization:types)

Folks,

For UDDI Version 3, the UDDI specs. provides the hierarchical value set for the uddi:uddi.org:categorization:types TModel.  However, I was unable to find any details in the spec. as to how this value set itself is represented.  Additionally, I was unable to find any APIs relevant to the retrieval or management of this hierarchical value set (or any other hierarchical value set for some other categorization scheme).  The only API relevant to value sets is the get_allValidValues but using that API how would information regarding a hierarchical value set be retrieved?

Best Regards,
- Pranav J. Parekh