uddi-dev message

Subject: RE: [uddi-dev] First Contact

Thiago,

In addition to the other input you've received, you may also want to look at http://msdn.microsoft.com/nhp/Default.asp?contentid=28001204 where you will find additional resources.

Luc Clément
Microsoft

-----Original Message-----
From: Në¢rø¢åññïßaL [mailto:necro@pocos-net.com.br]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 18:16
To: uddi-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Hello,
My name's Thiago, I'm from Brazil, and I'm doing a research about UDDI, as a graduate conclusion "job". (Pontificia Universidade Catolica de Minas Gerais - PUC - Campus de Poços de Caldas).

I read some papers in Internet, and I can't find Portuguese material about Web Services, nor UDDI.
I'd like to see in a phisical way how UDDI works, I mean, see an example, a file containing code,etc, because all I found was documents (theory).

If somebody could help me, I'll be grateful.

Sorry by any english mistakes.

Best Regards,

Thiago A. Sousa
Brazil