uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] Initial Interest

Title:
Thanks  Mr.Summers.
I believe somebody was asking about Javaspaces & UDDI.
I have a couple of pdf documents which can be found at
http://www.objectworlds.com which  may be useful.

Regards,
Zahid

fsommers@autospaces.com wrote:
Hi,

I might add that, should you have any comments or feedback on that UDDI
3.0 review, please let us know, perhaps by sending email to this list. We
would welcome any comments, especially those that help us improve that
tutorial.

Thanks,

Frank Sommers