uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] RE: Representing Hierarchical Value Sets (for example for uddi:uddi.org:categorization:types)

Hi Daniel and Paul

Taxonomy.xsd schema describes the persistent format our taxonomies.
Try to browse our latest Systinet WASP UDDI, 4.5.1 documentation accessible
at http://www.systinet.com/uddi/web/doc/ or use
http://www.systinet.com/uddi/web/doc/uddi/taxonomymanagement.html for
taxonomy management description. The requested taxonomy schema is also
accesible at http://www.systinet.com/uddi/web/doc/uddi/taxonomy.xsd

You can also try taxonomies on our live WASP UDDI registry at
http://www.systinet.com/uddi/web.

Taxonomy schema is also located in WASP UDDI distribution at
WASP_UDDI_HOME/etc/uddi/taxonomy.xsd.
If you want to explore our Taxonomy API you can try our taxonomy demos
located at WASP_UDDI_HOME/demos/advanced/taxonomy or browse our Systinet
WASP UDDI Client API javadoc at
http://www.systinet.com/uddi/web/doc/api/index.html

If you will have any troubles please feel free to contact me.

Regards

Mirek

--
Mirek Novotny