uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] List of all WS

Roger Smith wrote:

>I was wondering if anyone has done or knows of a way
>to get a list of all WS registered in a UDDI UBR?

Hi Roger,

You may consider using the JAXR API [1] and JAXR Reference Implementation (JAXR RI) [2] which provides several value-added features beyond what UDDI V2 can provide. JAXR RI works with any spec-compliant UDDI V2 registry.

Attached you will find a sample test program that shows how to do just what you are looking for. You may also want to join the JAXR-INTEREST@JAVA.SUN.COM [3].

One advantage with the JAXR API is that it also works with other registries besides UDDI such as ebXML Registry.

Please so not post JAXR specific follow-up questions to this list and instead post them to JAXR-INTEREST list. Thanks.

[1] JAXR API
http://jcp.org/en/jsr/detail?id=93

[2] JAXR RI (Bundled within JWSDP 1.3)
http://java.sun.com/webservices/downloads/webservicespack.html

[3] JAXR-INTEREST list
http://archives.java.sun.com/archives/jaxr-interest.html

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Content Enable your enterprise with the freebXML Registry:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf
http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net
--

WebServiceQueryTest.java