uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] List of all WS

Max Voskob wrote:

>Farrukh,
>
>How do u know that you retrieved all WSDL files?

Because that is what the JAXR client program specifies as its search
criteria. If the registry returns less than what was matched then the
JAXR client program cannot do much about it.

The JAXR client program asks for all tModels that are categorized as
wsdlSpec and then find all businesses that use that tModel.

Thus, the JAXR client program lists all WSDL specs and the Organizations
that use each WSDL spec.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

Content Enable your enterprise with the freebXML Registry:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/presentations/freebXMLRegistryBrochure.pdf