uddi-dev message

Subject: Is "Schema Centric XML Canonicalization" implementatino available?

Dear list:

I'm interested in "Schema Centric XML Canonicalization"
(http://www.uddi.org/pubs/SchemaCentricCanonicalization-20020710.htm) which
looks useful because that make it easy to use XML signature with many
WebServices applications.

The spec was written a year ago, but I could found almost no information
about its implementation, test data, interoperability testing result, or
even these activities. So, I fearl that the spec is begng thrown away.

Could you please give me any information on current status of "Schema
Centric XML Canonicalization" activity?

Thanks in advane,

-- Nobuyuki Tomizawa