uddi-dev message

Subject: [Fwd: [Fwd: FW: [uddi-dev] Is "Schema Centric XML Canonicalization" implementatino available?]]

(forwarded)

The SCC14N spec is by no means being thrown away given that it is the only
reasonable means by which to perform DSig in a schema non-agnostic manner.
You may have heard that the UBR operators (amongst others undoubtedly) are in
the midst of implementing version 3 of the UDDI spec (http://xml.coverpages.org/UDDIv3BetaNodes.html)
which will include support for DSig. A requisite to this is SCC14N; and thus
part of the work is to implement and test SCC14N in the context of DSig support.

Luc Clément