uddi-dev message

Subject: Invitation to join the Web Services Discussion Forum

Dear Madam/Sir,

We, a group of enthusiastic web services developers and researchers, have started a new discussion forum at http://www.ws-talk.com to bring together academics and industry people interested in the subject of Web Services and related technologies, such as agents, distributed architectures, etc. We hope to create a place in which anyone related to these Internet enabling technologies can ask questions, publish articles and read about what others are doing.

You are cordially invited to join and bring your valuable contribution to this forum. Joining takes no longer than one minute and is free. To join, please go to http://www.ws-talk.com and click on register. You are welcome to post any information you consider relevant and ask any questions you might want answered by our or associate experts.

We appreciate your help in distributing this invitation to your colleagues.

Kind regards,
The www.ws-talk.com moderators
This is the only email related to this issue you will receive from us. We do apologise if you will receive duplicate copies of this email.