uddi-dev message

Subject: del.icio.us uddixmlbiz uddixmltm

fyi,
I have been interested in ways to use RSS in service discovery.

Here is one way.

I have used del.icio.us to bookmark links to the XML representation of UDDI
entities.

Have a look.

http://del.icio.us/tag/uddixmlbiz
http://del.icio.us/rss/tag/uddixmlbiz
http://del.icio.us/tag/uddixmltm
http://del.icio.us/rss/tag/uddixmltm

Recommended tags:

uddixmlbiz
uddixmlsvc
uddixmlbnd
uddixmltm

Note, I added the tag "taxonomy" if the tModel was a taxonomy.
http://del.icio.us/tag/uddixmltm+taxonomy
http://del.icio.us/rss/tag/uddixmltm+taxonomy

Paul