uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] How to Store and retrieve CategoryBag details to/from the HSQL database?

Radhika,

Jebastin is right. You wouldn't need to deal with the database directly if
you use appropriate SDKs provided by the vendor. For the conceptual
discussion on UDDI registration and discovery along with working code
examples in Java and C#, take a look at article links at:
http://www.tasmanave.com/about.htm

Regards,

Naresh Apte
TasmanAve -- Bridging Enterprises with Web Services
(408)390-2678

Co-Author
UDDI: Building Registry-based Web Service Solutions