uddi-dev message

Subject: canonical tmodels and UBR

Hello,

I would like to ask if the canonical tmodels (such as WSDL Entity Type
tModel, WSDL portType Reference tModel etc.) described in the Technical
Note "Using WSDL in a UDDI Registry" are registered in the UDDI Business
Registry.
I searched for them in the Microsoft, SAP and IBM nodes but I did not
find them.

Does this mean that in order to use them I have to register them first?

Thank you in advance,
Thomi