uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] How can I register my Web Service?

rafiqy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am a final year student and as part of my finaly year project I have
> developed a Web Service, but not yet registered it with a service broker,
> can someone please adivice me how can I register this service with UDDI?

Hi Yasmin,

Since no one has answered I thought I should provide some information.
There is a UDDI Technical Note on this:

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/uddi-spec/doc/tn/uddi-spec-tc-tn-wsdl-v2.htm

Also if you wish to broaden your horizons then you may consider the
following draft specification for "ebXML Registry Profile for WSDL":

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/tmp/regrep-ws-profile-1.0.pdf

The above document is a normative specification for how to publish,
manage, govern, discover and reuse WSDL documents within an ebXML
Registry. The freebXML Registry open source project has an
implementation of this draft spec available:

http://ebxmlrr.sourceforge.net/wiki/Overview

Best of luck in your educational endeavors.

--
Regards,
Farrukh

begin:vcard