uddi-dev message

Subject: juddi Exception

Hi,

I am getting the following exception:

- DB connection was not aquired. (Cannot create PoolableConnectionFactory
(Server connection failure during transaction. Due to underlying
exception: 'java.net.UnknownHostException: host.domain.com'.

** BEGIN NESTED EXCEPTION **

java.net.UnknownHostException
MESSAGE: host.domain.com

Can anyone please adivice me, what I am doing wrong :(

Thanx

yasmin