uddi-dev message

Subject: Re: [uddi-dev] Bootstrapping Web Services

To get an overall idea about Web services and various related aspects, I would recommend the book "Web Services" by Gustavo Alonson et al.

To get an idea about Web services from a programmer's point of view (with cool examples), I would recommend the book "Perspectives on Web services" by Olaf Zimmermann et al.

To get an idea about the various specifications that are build (or extend) the Web Services Architecture, you can refer to "Web Services Platform Architecture" by Sanjiva Weerawarana.

About tutorials, you should be able to find a couple of them at IBM's developerWorks website.

Hope this helps,
- Jyoti