uddi-dev message

Subject: RE: [uddi-dev] How to replicate the BEA Weblogic server's UDDI registry

Hi Gerry, Jason, and all,

I want to thank all of you for your efforts and support.

Our product is based on  the BEA Weblogic 8.1 (which supports UDDI V2), so I can't upgrade to Any other version or Aqualogic.

So I need help for this. And I need to do only one way copy.
Waiting for your response.

Regards,
Meghana

"Winsor, Gerry" <gerry.winsor@hp.com> wrote:
Hi Jason,

Just an FYI ... BEA did provide a UDDI v2 Service Registry within BEA WLS 8.1; unfortunately it wasn't from Systinet but Accumen (sic?) Technologies -- it's definitely UDDI v2 though! and hence Private registry --> registry replication is tricky because this was feature that was standardized in the UDDI v3 Spec. (UDDI v2 only included Public UDDI service replication).

The BEA WLS 9.1 - AquaLogic Service Registry/Service Bus 2.1 migration would make sense though ... especially seeing as how you'd get UDDI v3 capabilities, because BEA licensed Systinet's technology ;-)

Cheers,
Gerry

From: Jason Garbis [mailto:jason.garbis@systinet.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:25 AM
To: Seshu Kumar; Meghana Shah
Cc: uddi-dev@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Meghana, all,
I’d recommend using the newer version of the AquaLogic Service Registry (version 2.1), rather than the 2.0 version. Also, to clarify – this is the most recent version of the Registry – there is no 8.1 version.   The Registry is compatible with WebLogic 8.1 and 9.1 – perhaps this was the source of your question?

Regards,
Jason

Jason Garbis
Senior Product Manager