uddi-ms message

Subject: Reduction in size of the Steering Committee

On our Steering Committee call today, SUN  announced that they will no longer be participating in the Member Section.  This makes it unlikely that we can continue with 7 seats on the Steering Committee.  Therefore we will need to delay our Steering Committee election for a week, and open a ballot to reduce the size of the Steering Committee to 5.  Please vote when you see the notoice that the ballot is open.   Thanks.