uddi-ms message

Subject: Candidature of Ian Bruce, Systinet for the UDDI.org Member Section SteeringCommittee

Here is a note from Luc Clement, cochair of the UDDI Specification TC, offering Ian Bruce as a nominee in the upcoming Steering Committee election. Ian has outstanding credentials for service in this role.

Regards, George

Chair, OASIS UDDI Member Section Steering Committee
Managing Director, UDDI Operators Council
Web Services Strategy, IBM Software Group
1-408-463-4041 or 543-4041, FAX 3319
zagelow@us.ibm.com

---------------------- Forwarded by George Zagelow/Santa Teresa/IBM on 07/14/2004 04:21 PM ---------------------------