uddi-ms message

Subject: Re: [uddi-ms] Re: [uddi-spec] UDDI / BPEL / WSDM / WSRP - interop - FW: Gartner demo opportunity

My take (which Dee can freely override) --
    -- One spec is fine.  We *had* talked about some interesting and compelling multi-spec demo possibilities, but that's opportunism not necessity talking.  For the sake of getting the word out, my personal take is that we should err on the side of doing a UDDI-only demo, which is still under-appreciated, soon, rather than miss a good opportunity now in order to try to devise a perfect one.
    -- I think we're hoping for one good demo, not several, through there is no rule about this.