uddi-spec-comment message

Subject: RE: [uddi-spec-comment] WSDL and hostingRedirector

Thanks, in V3 then one would use accessPoint(useType=bindingTemplate).
But what determines whether the use case is "normal" or not? As more
people will try to use local UDDI registries for fully dynamic
invocation, I would kind of expect this case to be pretty normal :)

Also it's unclear how web service policies should be applied in case uf
redirection. Does client have to get attached policies from the first
service, second service, or both?

Thanks,
Gia