uddi-spec-comment message

Subject: Certificates for XML-encrypted Web-Services in UDDI

Dear UDDI developers,

I have a question concerning the provision of X.509–certificates for realizing encrypted webservice-calls on a higher ISO-layer than HTTP(S) via UDDI.
As newbie to UDDI I think the bindingTemplate should be the right place for storing such X.509-certificates for XML-encryption. I looked for a suitable element in UDDI_v3.xsd - without success.

Now my question: Is there a way to place X.509-encryption-certificates in a UDDI near to service-bindings?

Thanks,

Sten

---